We are pleased to be able to host scheduled visits for our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Health Care residents.
We are eager for you to see your loved one and we ask that you please read the following information thoroughly, so you understand the guidelines that are being put in place to protect everyone involved in resident visitation. At any time and for the protection, safety and wellbeing of residents and staff, we may suspend or cancel visits. We thank you in advance for your cooperation to ensure safe visits for all.
We have arranged a covered space in the P1 parking garage. Hosting in this space also allows us to permit visits rain or shine. We can accommodate only one car and up to TWO guests per reservation.
Special note for visits with residents who reside on our Health Care floors: Lenbrook’s Health Care Center will be scheduling outside visitation Monday thru Friday with 10am being our first availability and 4pm being the last visitation slot. Please note, the reservation platform has more options available, however for the safety of our residents and assurance to fully comply with regulatory guidance we will only be reserving these select times for our Health Care Center residents. If you schedule outside of these times, the visitation will be canceled with or without notice.
Please be advised on some of our visitation requirements and best practices:
To ensure a safe visit for all please adhere to the COVID-19 best practices:
- Masks are required and must cover your nose and mouth at all times. If you forget your mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please maintain six feet distance from the person you are visiting
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after your visit
- If you are transferring a package, please allow our staff to sanitize it first
- Please arrive at the North Entrance of our campus, the “Brookhaven” side. Our main entrance is currently under construction and all traffic is being routed to the North entrance.
- Please be prepared to answer our COVID screening questions and receive a temperature check prior to accessing our campus.
- Please be on time (not early) and come prepared with anything that you may need to facilitate communication.
- Please be sure to confirm your visit time and date with the Lenbrook resident and PLEASE coordinate with the resident / guest to ensure there are not duplicate reservations since residents AND guests have access to make reservations.
- Lenbrook will be checking the sign ups daily and providing a reminder card to the resident prior to the date of the visit.
- We apologize in advance, but we cannot accept same day visits. Please schedule your visit at least 24 hours in advance.
- Only one car is permitted per reservation and no more than TWO visitors are permitted per reservation.
- These instructions will be sent to the email of the person making the reservation prior to your reservation date/time.
It is our goal to make this as pleasant as possible. We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we test different options to connect you with your loved ones!
If you have trouble using the platform, need to change your reservation or if you have general questions please send an email to [email protected]. You will receive a response within 24 hours or by the next business day.
Please note: Residents who are on isolation protocol for COVID-19 infection or exposure will not be able to participate in visitation until they have completed their required quarantine or isolation.
To book an appointment please visit: https://signup.com/go/sAfzABn
If our team can help you facilitate a FaceTime or Zoom call please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]