Lenbrook – Community Services Dept.
Phone: Ext. 2012
To: Lenbrook ASSOCIATES
From: Mike McDaniel
Subject: PARKING ON SITE
We realize that onsite parking is a great benefit to our associates. To provide enough spaces, we have done the following:
- We have labeled 50 spaces on P2 (Lower Level) Rows A, B, C, & D just for ASSOCIATES. Please park in those spaces first. Once they are full, you are welcome to park in spaces labeled VACANT or spaces without any signage.
- Some of our salaried associates have volunteered to park at the church down the street to free up 15 spaces. We greatly appreciate them for doing this.
- If you have been parking offsite at the Brookhaven Baptist Church on North Druid Hills, there is enough space for you to now park at Lenbrook.
- If you haven’t registered your vehicle and picked up your Green Parking Decal, please go by Human Resources as soon as possible to do so. This will assist in identifying your car should there be any issues.
- If you work on 2nd shift and parking is full, Security or Valet will direct you to a Reserved Space.
We hope this will make finding a parking space easier for you, when you arrive to work.